#NowNovember: Michelle Shelly Solomon

Now November,

It is the time of year where new is now old and has begun falling away. 
Things around me are becoming decayed, some are returning from whence they came, only to return to this same place where change and beauty will occur - again. 
#NowNovember the cycle will never change.

Now I organize. I am getting my space decluttered by putting items into their perspective places. I am ready to start over again. I will keep trying and moving forward inch by inch until things are organized!!!!! 


#NowNovember I am moving forward into peace everlasting.


#NowNovember, I change. Yes, I change.




Michelle Shelly Solomon is the owner of A New Beginning Organizational Consulting. The purpose of her company is to assist individuals with organizing their homes, businesses and personal lives. You can connect with her at www.facebook.com/nbopconsulting .





#NowNovember we are free to be Unpluckable,


Comments