#DaringDecember: Diana Lowe

I dare you to hate everything that is contrary to what you believe. 
I dare you to loathe everything about yourself that’s challenging and different. 
I dare you to believe every negative word anyone has ever released in the atmosphere. 
I dare you to stifle your dreams and settle for mediocrity. 
I dare you to remain quiet in the face of gross injustice. 
I dare you to judge one based on the ideas of another. 
I dare you to be unforgiving and keep record of every wrong.  
I dare you to hoard your time, talent and resources never sharing them in ministry or community. 
I dare you to assume and never seek truth. 
I dare you to denounce Christ and all He has done for you.

Never mind, that’s too easy…
I dare you NOT to.


You can connect with Diana Lowe on twitter: @humblyservice or email: dlowe@humblyatyourservice.com. She is the C.E.O. of Humbly at Your Service. Her business specializes in offering administrative support to entrepreneurs and personal assistance to the busy or unorganized individual. HAYS coordinates events so that the visionary can relax and enjoy it.




Be daring, go get your dreams,





Comments