Daring December: Marilyn Horton

Hello Scribes,

I've been thinking a lot about my mom these past few days. I miss her. One of the reasons why I encourage people to write is because of her journals. I can see the power of God in her life because she wrote her testimony:
Is Balance in my Life?

I see where I am going when I set goals and grow forward.
I feel harmony within me. 
I recognize change.
I try daily to produce to the best of my abilities.
I take time daily to feed myself mentally, physically and spiritually.
I seek mentorships to keep me positive.
I am growing towards improving my future.
I yearn to enhance all that makes me more positive and creative.
Thank you Lord for the love to understand my gift. 
I am grateful to realize I can give too much. 
I will be cautious not to give more than necessary.
Marilyn Horton

Thank you for inscribing mom. I am able to stand on your wisdom and share it with others because you told your story in your journals.

This #DaringDecember17, I dare all you to write declarations and keep your promises to yourself,



Comments