Writer Day 14: Television

On a normal day I don't get to watch television. We have on television in our family that is shared between the three of us. If I can take possession of the remote I'm usually watching a random reality show. 

So I got to thinking after hours of a Housewives Marathon, if I could create a television show that would promote my book, message or vision what would it be?

My ideal show would have Oprah, Maya Angelou, Brene Brown, T.D. And Serita Jakes with Tyler Perry on a panel. I'd like to see people ask them questions about faith, money, breakthrough, overcoming and courage. I know these are people who have all been interviewed by Oprah, but all of them on stage together would be powerful.

Television is not the same as it was in the 80s. We had thought provoking shows that three generations could watch at one time. Now television is full of poison if we aren't careful.

If you were given one shot to create the new hit show, what would it be and who would play in it?

Girl, Pray for Me and put on your producer hat.

PLJ

Comments