#NowNovember: Diana Lowe

Now November,

You know I’m not happy to see you.  Every year you come to my house, expected yet uninvited, and stay longer than desired. You can’t really say you're welcome - I have no choice but to let you in.  Face it, I don’t like you! Every year, I beg you to be different yet you greet me with the same coldness you always do.

I see you #NowNovember, I have figured you out. You’re fickle - hot one day and cold the next. You seem to delight in the pain you bring, stealing the light from my day.

You force me to unpack that which I’ve stored away and pack that which I’ve grown accustomed to having. You disrupt my comfort, forcing me to adjust my thermostat of purpose, while taunting me with trying to obtain the perfect temperature of fulfillment. I hate you!

#NowNovember, everything around me changes when you show up. In fact, everyone around me changes when you show up. You bring nothing but change. Heck, you change and you make me change. You bully me to reassess, reevaluate, regroup, rethink, rebuild and refocus.

I'll never understand why you...wait...OHHHHHHH I get it #NowNovember!


You can connect with Diana Lowe on twitter: @humblyservice or email: dlowe@humblyatyourservice.com. She is the C.E.O. of Humbly at Your Service. Her business specializes in offering administrative support to entrepreneurs and personal assistance to the busy or unorganized individual. HAYS coordinates events so that the visionary can relax and enjoy it.
#NowNovember we are free to be unpluckable,


Comments

  1. I LOVE YOUR WAY WITH WORDS! Are you talking about CLUTTER? ????
    It is always an unwanted guest. I've been fighting that for a month now. It fights back.....I cancel it out of both of our lives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOUR WAY WITH WORDS! Are you talking about CLUTTER? ????
    It is always an unwanted guest. I've been fighting that for a month now. It fights back.....I cancel it out of both of our lives!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't talking about clutter but it's interesting that you received that for yourself. I'm really enjoying reading how my words spoke differently to people...this is enlightening

      Delete

Post a Comment