#NowNovemer17: Courtney Taylor

Hello Scribes,

#NowNovember17 brings out thoughtful reflections that we don't always know how to speak openly. Today's contributor is Courtney Story openly sharing her story of how God kept His hand on her life. Really it is all of our testimony of grace:

Courtney Taylor believes in the power of beauty, love and make-up.
Follow (<click the link) this aspiring make up influencer for beauty tips, recommendations. and other insight. 

Most people couldn’t be me....(nor would I want them to be)
Life can be tricky....I have been most of the things that the Bible despises: adulterous, a thief, a liar, a failure, a drunkard.
YET, GOD STILL FAVORS ME
 
I’ve been abused physically and mentally, suicidal, depressed, hungry. homeless, broken and BROKE
BUT GOD....HE STILL FAVORS ME
 
Why am I sharing all of this???
#Transparency is my best friend. Transparency allows me to wear these badges as an honor; free of guilt or shame. Transparency comes with a price....I am EXPOSED. Exposure is both a blessing and curse.
 
This is the true (uncut) definition of a filter free life. I can openly say I have survived domestic violence, rape, a stroke, hard times and heartache all to the pleasure of who you get to witness today: 
The SCRIBE
The Passionate Marriage Advocate
The Healer
The Leader in Forgiveness
The God-Centered Focused Leader
The Strong in the Face of Adversity Woman
You see if I was none of those previous things I wouldn’t be who I am today.....
I am #NOWNOVEMBER
Thank you Courtney for reminding us that in our scars is our testimony.

#NowNovember17,


Comments