Writer Day 19: Spring

There is something about hearing birds singing at 8:00 at night. The song they are singing sounds so happy. I can hear my neighbors laughing and children playing, finally the weather has broken: It is Spring!

On the eve of Resurrection Sunday I am thankful. Reflecting on the winter and the prospects that this new season will bring in my life, it is time to manifest. No more excuses, no more hiding, no more running from being everything that God has called me to be. PLJ is ready to spring forth and I know I can't do it alone.

Tulips, lilies and deep rooted dandelions are thirsty for the sun to shine
Spring forth garden of my dreams
There is a need for growth, a season of newness awaits.
Time to put action and attention behind the yearning of my seeds
The soil is far too dry
Manifest yourself Lord,
I need to Spring forth.


So, one question for you to reflect on today:
What in your  life are you ready to Spring forth? Have you prayed about it and put action behind it?

Girl, Pray for Me,

PLJ

Comments