Writer Day 30: Words

I can't belive it's over. 30 days of writing, a journey that started for me with my baby in the ICU. Ups and downs, joys and pains didn't stop us. We challenged ourselves to write every day and through a lot of changes, we did it. 

I succeeded in crrating a diligent process of being transparent and writing to an audience I didn't know was listening, but I kept writing. I must now challenge myself to exercise for 30 days straight.

Our last challenge is going to take some time (one more day). Take every subject word of every challenge day and put them together into a poem or piece of prose. I want you to synthesize what you have written these past 30 days in a way that it creates for you a reminder of your why for writing. This is not the end, but a completed process for your goal to write.

Girl, this is going to take some work.  Pray for me.

PLJ

Comments