Day 22: Three Songs for you

Hello Scribes,

I wanted to scream at the computer screen this morning.

Shut up!

How is the topic today
"Three songs that describe you!?"

If you are participating in this #InscribeMe it is my hope that you know I don't wake up every morning and chose a topic to write about. I prepared these topics in March and every day has been relevant to a step my life has been on in that moment on that day. #InscribeMe is the premier project for my business, I help people inscribe their legacy because I am a Scribe Coach.

I chose to give a portion of this process away for free to help five of my current clients who are writing memoirs capture parts of themselves. "I don't know where to start," they would say. Well not only did I give you a start, by the end of this thirty days you really should have a chunk of your memoir complete or at least an outline. If you are working on your ministry, you should have a better idea of who you are and what you stand for.

So let's go.

Three songs that describe me right now.

It is Well with my Soul (My friend Faith sent me a rendition of it and it was beautiful). I can imagine that with no more suffering, it is well with Mommy right now.


Purple Rain (Of course, Mommy loved Prince. They passed in succession. So many people are mourning him, I am mourning my mother and him. I went to see Purple Rain with my Parents. It's a sad song but it is such an important Prince song. Diamonds and Pearls was our Senior Prom Song).

Place of Worship - William Murphy I saw my friend Jaton dance to this song. Today it means something different to me.

Don't judge me but I also am feeling King Sh.. by T.I. and Yo Gotti. When I go to to my friend Marie's Zumba class I go hard when that song comes on.
Marie Zumba.
 For my Business InSCRIBEd Inspiration three songs that describe it:

Brand New Day - The Wiz. (If you know me you know I love the Wiz. I was in the show and as a child it was something my parents took me to see at the movies. I was scared of the trash cans and fell asleep. You may feel like you're not a writer but you have something you need to record. This is a good day to start).

Battles -LaPorsha Renae (I didn't watch American Idol but I watched her YouTube clips after every show. Mommy and I watched portions of the last episode together when she was in the hospital. I wanted LaPorsha to win, her voice is beautiful. This song reminds me that everyone has something they are walking through. None of us can quit!).

Breathe Into Me - Fred Hammond  (I am a big Fred Hammond fan. This song to me is about inspiration. When God breathed life into us, that was inspiration. Every time I write I ask God to breathe into me).

Share your songs with me. Leave a comment on my blog, add them to my FB page or email me at info@inscribedinspiration.com.

All my love.

#InscribeMe,



Comments