#InscribeMe Day 17: 25 things I believe

Hello Scribes,

What do you believe? Make a list of twenty five things. I know it is a lot but press to think about what you believe. Go.
_____________

I believe:

  1. My name is Penda and it embodies who I am.
  2. I have been a good big sister.
  3. Family is everything.
  4. I honor my parents.
  5. I am unpluckable.
  6. Music is soothing.
  7. My daughter is gorgeous.
  8. Wilberforce University is the first private Historically Black College and University.
  9. The sky is blue.
  10. Friendship is like family.
  11. Jesus Christ is my personal Lord and savior. I believe in faith.
  12. Love is unconditional.
  13. In love.
  14. Laughter is important.
  15. In dental hygiene and regular dental appointments.
  16. Zumba is the bomb-diggity. Dancing is part of me, no matter how silly I look, I will dance my heart out whenever I can get on the floor.
  17. People should dream in color.
  18. Naps are life giving.
  19. When you hug, don't pat the person on the back, hold them until they let go.
  20. Forgiveness is for me, not the forgiven.
  21. I have the best niece and nephews in the world!
  22. God is a healer.
  23. I can be free from debt!
  24. Respect for our Elders is necessary.
  25. I believe we must record our history to keep our legacy alive.
What do you believe?

#InscribeMe,


Comments