#NowNovember16: AJames


Hello Scribes,

Welcome to Now November! Last year I invited some of my friends to be guest bloggers to tell their stories. We learned a lot of hard and inspiring lessons. (Click the links to see some previous posts).

I am starting November 2016 with a guest blogger who is special to me - my daughter. Every November as the weather begins to change she has a hard time breathing. Here is her story:
A.J. is from Pittsburgh and she LOVES to dance.
She is in the 4th grade and likes to read, eat and make crafts.
During November sometimes it is hard for me to breathe. I always feel like I can't do anything. I try so hard to make it in school. My cough is really bad. And sometimes I feel like a blob fish. I know that sounds weird, but it is true, it happens a lot of times. Because I am so young it is really hard for me because I don't know what to do. It happens to me a lot but I know I can get through it. Every time when I don't feel good, what I always do is talk to Jesus and he makes me feel so much better. If you are sick, always keep trying to get better.  

Throughout this month I encourage you to think deeply about the promises you have made to yourself this year that you did not fulfill. You still have time - start now.  Interpret the phrase #NowNovember in your own way, #InscribeMe.

#NowNovember16 we have another chance to breathe,




Comments