#NowNovember16: Michelle Solomon

Hello Scribes,

When I think of NowNovember15 Michelle Solomon reminds me of great faith and a sudden desire to clean up my clutter. In DaringDecember15 Michelle shared with us about hope. This year's insight brings us into a mind of thankfulness:
Michelle Solomon was born in Texas and moved to Pittsburgh in her early teens with her mother and two brothers.
Right now she is a dispatcher and is continuing her purusit of her real estate license in 2017.
Michelle enjoys looking at different types of homes, decorating, and helping people organize their spaces.
Now...... it's November. Most will think, "Wow the year is almost over." Some will say, "Wow this year went by fast." Others will voice how many life events they've gone through this year. All of these folks will think, now it's November. 
This month is a month that hosts a holiday for all who celebrate it, to express how thankful they are, for all that went on in their life this year, for every accomplishment, for every milestone. Hopefully for every hurt, disappointment, failure, and pain they will give thanks as well. Because without these, we wouldn't be able to reflect on all that God has really brought us through. 
This month of thankfulness is so much more for me this year than previous ones. Some who know me can say I am grateful for life. March 1, 2016 brought me some news that would have caused some people to remain stuck after hearing it. The news: I was diagnosed with breast cancer. 
I knew what the enemy was trying to do: trying to make me lose focus on what my purpose is. It was a distraction. With that knowledge I was able to stay focused on God. I had my moments of course, who wouldn't, but I never stayed long in those moments. I trusted God to take care of it all, even though I didn't deserve it. #NowNovember will always bring me to a point of extra gratefulness and gratitude at what God has done for me. You are supposed to be thankful every month but November is set aside for us to celebrate being thankful. In November I can actually sit, reflect and acknowledge what God has brought me through. 
Now November . . .
Now it is November, time for extra thankfulness!!

NowNovember16: What are your thankful for?

Comments