#DaringDecember: Michelle Solomon

This is the last month of this year and everything should be coming together. You've gotten through the rest of this year: 
storms, heartache, pain, loneliness, hurdles, and obstacles. 

The countdown to newness begins. In a tiny little room in your mind you may begin to reflect on the previous 11 months of this year and wonder if you got anything right. You might be thinking, I can't wait for this year to be over, or I really had a good year.

December brings hope, and increased faith because it is a month that brings dreams of what you want from the new year. You can be daring in December. Have faith that it will come to pass.



Contributor: Michelle Shelly Solomon

Be Daring, go get your dreams,

Comments

  1. AMEN! I receive it! I love this post because it removes making a reaction out of emotion. It speaks to me and says....reflect, and move on. Move on to bigger and better leaving the past behind. Amen!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment