#NowNovember: Michelle Oliver




From a t-shirt at the Liver Life Walk 2014 in Pittsburgh, PA
Now November,


I am tired. 
So weary, unmotivated and feeling bound. 
I can't move. 
Release me. 
There are tingles in my fingers that tell me to write. 
Write for the young girls that don't understand the "feeling" of being numb. 
Write for the girl who's mother calls her crazy. 
Write for the girl who doesn't mind being alone, 
but realizes that sometimes you do need someone. 
Write for the girls who are silently calling out... 
SCREAMING for help. 

#NowNovember 
I suddenly realized that I can't possibly do that. 
I still fight the same demons every single day...the prison that is my life, the needing help but NEVER asking, the people I swear look at me like I'm crazy. 

Walking? 
Come on now... I can't even crawl.





Michelle Oliver is from Pittsburgh, PA. She received her MBA from Point Park University and is currently residing in Florida. She is prayerful about how she can share her God-given gifts and talents to help young women.



Now November we are free to be Unpluckable,

Comments

  1. #tears
    So beautifully written. I have been in that place before. What had to happen, (FOR ME) was to see a lot of things God had for me......I saw them come to pass in someone else's life. I watched "several" million dollar ideas, sermons, and teachings come forth through someone else.
    My sistuh, what changed that.......many tears later I surrounded myself with accountability partners, I latched on to my Unpluckable sistuhz, and their I remained.
    Start with NOT wanting to let them down, and then we will pull you up. I love you, and SPEAK IT. SPEAK IT, SPEAK INTO THE ATMOSPHERE!
    #UnpluckableMe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment