#TimetoManifest: 10 Declaration Songs I Love

Hello Scribes,

Last week we talked about the lessons I learned from Bobby Brown. I am a big NE fan and Bobby was always my favorite. I mentioned that "My Prerogative" is one of my favorite songs. Music has always been an important thread in my life. I think I got it from my father who loves music.

If I need to get into a zone, I usually play some music. I wanted to share a couple of the declaration songs that I listen to when I work out, write or need to relax.

  1. For Your Glory - Tasha Cobbs
  2. Before I Die - Kirk Franklin
  3. It's My Time - Kelly Price
  4. Me Too - Meighan Trainor
  5. Breathe - Lalah Hathaway
  6. Happy - Pharrell Williams
  7. Blessed 2 Have - Floetry
  8. Hate on Me - Jill Scott
  9. Won't Stop Running - A Great Big World
  10. Beautiful Flower - India.Arie
Hit me up @Penscribed, I'd love to add some of your songs to my playlist.




Comments