#NowNovember: Conita Marshall

God has spoken. My name is November and now is MY time to shine.


I was born November 16, 1966  (11/16/1966) and I thought the three sixes were of Satan.God showed me that if I added the three ones to the three sixes the total was three sevens. The number seven is God's number of completion three times! I understand now that I am complete in Him. 


6+1=7, 6+1+7, 6+1=

Recently God used four women to speak a word into my heart. This is the message I hear:
"You have stayed in fear long enough." God is saying to me, "My Will must come forth. What I placed inside of you must be shared. Although it will be hard for you, it is something you must do. There are others still waiting on you."

#NowNovember I know my name. My name is November and now is the time. Look out world, November is coming!!

Conita Marshall lives in Georgia and is working on her first book.

Now November we are free to be Unpluckable,


Comments

  1. OMG! AWSOME ! IN SHOUTY CAPS. ... IT'S TIME MY SISTUH! I GOT CHILLS READING THIS. LET'S GO WOMAN OF GOD. #youareNovember love yuh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment