InscribeMe Day 15: New Experiences Here

Hello Scribes,

Earlier in this #InscribeMe process we wrote about where we are from. Now I want you to think about where you currently live. Quickly jot three things you want to experience in this city.

1.) I have never been to a professional football game. Everyone always asks me if I am a Steeler fan, but I don't feel connected to the Steelers. (I have always been more of a basketball fan). I have never met any of the players, I have never been to a game and I only saw the inside of the stadium once when I ran the Steelers 5K. I'd like to go to a Steeler game with my family. My daughter loves the Steelers and likes to cheer for them. She doesn't watch the games but she likes the concept and that's important for her. She was born and raised here. If I go to a game, I will be a fan all day and maybe I'll love them forever.

2.) I'd like to ride on the Ducky Tour of Pittsburgh. It's a vehicle that rides on the street and then gets into the water. The tourists quack at people on the street. I see them all the time but I've never been on one.

3.) Living in Pittsburgh I would like to experience riding the incline with a group of friends up to the other side of whatever it is over there. When we get there I want to have dinner with them and ride back down. My friend Crystaline took me for dessert on my birthday last year but we drove over.

There is so much I could learn about this city and I've been here for ten years. I guess I have a lot of catching up to do.

What will you do in your city?

#InscribeMe,

Comments