#DaringDecember16: Tirzha Moore

Hello Scribes,

Daring December is a time for us to step out of our comfort zone and try something new. This month I will be featuring some stories of people who are daring to push beyond their personal limits. Let's see how Tirzha Moore is experiencing #DaringDecember16:

Tirzha Moore


My divorce was final on my birthday, August 19, 2016. I was excited to receive the divorce decree on my birthday to end this chapter in my life. I still don't know how I got to this point. This was my second divorce. It was supposed to be my last marriage - yet here I am again, a single woman. I know that my Boaz is still out there looking for me. I haven't dropped one tear over losing my marriage and I was thinking to myself what is wrong with me? What happened to my emotions? I still don't have an answer but what I do know is that God has been keeping me through it all. 
This has been very hard for me. I cannot put into words how I really feel. There are times I want to be alone, stay in my room and not come out. I have been blessed to be able to get up and go to work and live my life and enjoy it in spite of what has been thrown at me this 2016. This year has been a total emotional roller coaster but I have survived and I'm going to be just fine. 
I am daring to end this year with my chin up, chest out, and a smile on my face. I enter into the new year knowing that as I keep looking ahead then I have some where to go! I dare you to do the same.
In His Time...
Daring December,

Comments