#NowNovember17: Chelsea Kendrick

Hello Scribes,

#NowNovember17 is underway! Already we have begun to think about the sights, sounds and smells of November. Here is Chelsea Kendrick with her declaration to live without fear starting #NowNovember17.


Chelsea Kendrick is a Christian Lifestyle, Fashion, and Beauty blogger
She strives to please God and allow Him to mold her into the women God created her to be.
#NowNovember, what I thought would be a simple quick post, has me lost for words. I have LITERALLY rewritten this post at least three times! I really want to make sure I give this post my everything. So #NowNovember LET'S DO IT!


When I originally heard of #NowNovember, I immediately flashed back to last November when I told God, "I will give it one more go with You. If this does not work I am just going to live in ignorant bliss and act like I never heard the Gospel." Well, clearly He has other plans for me, so here I am. I’m grateful that God saw something in me, because I honestly could not tell you where I would be if I did not make the decision to build a relationship with Him that day.

#NowNovember, means for me, a fresh start. I realize that I go through a cyclical depression. It always starts the same way: I put pressure on myself to perform things I don’t think I can do, and while I doubt myself, I get sad and then depressed. With this #NowNovember challenge, I would like to start fresh.

No pressure.

No doubts. 
No cyclical depression.

No sadness.

Most importantly NO FEAR. I have so many fears. Like I am scared of everything. Squirrels, birds, hugs (sometimes), possible awkward situations, being misunderstood, fish, and the list goes on. I mean a good majority of these are just straight anxiety but me being anxious about something makes me depressed. I feel like I will mess it up, it will mess me up, or I will fail. Anxiety is one of the reasons it took me so long to get this written.

A lot of my depression could be from placing my hope in the wrong person. I am
depending on myself to do, or complete things for my purpose when I should go to God for the strength, direction, and discipline for His purpose. I get easily overwhelmed because I can’t do something but I don’t ask for help from the One who can help me and lift my burdens. (Matthew 11:28-29).

#NowNovember is a fresh start with Jesus. I am going to work on giving my problems to God and talking to Him. I want to do more and listen to Him and not go into things with fear. #NowNovember will be for me without fear because I am with the Most High God and I will proudly be holding His hand through it all.

No holding back. I am going to pray for instruction, direction and obedience. I will hearken to the instruction. Hebrews 12:11, says “No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it (NIV).” I’m trying to get this harvest sown so I can start reaping that peace and righteousness that Paul was talking about! Let’s sow and reap together! Much love!
Join Chelsea in giving yourself a fresh start.


#NowNovember17,

Comments