Writer Day 27: Image

The past few weeks have been very intense for me as I have reflected on my growth, my pains and my future.  I have reconnected with an old friend,  recognized limitations as well as strengths in my relationships. I have heard stories of triumph and seen sorrow. I have tried to find words to soothe pains in others and been mute, which is hard for me.

I want to maintain my image. My brand is all about self-love and finding courage to follow your dreams even after you have been broken.  I want people to know that even after mistakes are made, they still have a reason for being that doesn't change. Sometimes I can't verbalize those thoughts when others are experiencing pains I have not lived.

So I have built my image on being transparent with my readers. My image, or brand is transforming me into a super reflective woman, I cried watching a music awards show on a children's channel tonight because the youth were able to follow their dreams. It took me almost 40 years to figure out I wanted to write and here by they are 11 and older rocking the microphone.  I was amazed.

What things could you do to enhance your image?

I'm going to relearn the fruit of the spirit.

Girl,  Pray for Me and take a long look in the mirror.  We have work to do.

PLJ

Comments