Writer Day 3: Pray

Look around you. Right now absorb your surroundings whether you are sitting at the office or at home there is a message somewhere if you are looking for it. Begin to look up, look around, look out and you will find some much needed encouragement.

I have found several hidden messages in the acronyms, pictures and objects in my surroundings.  Here are a few of my prayers:

Thank you Lord for the city of bridges. In a rough season we have learned to recieve the love we so freely give. Bless those who have gone out of their way to show us compassion.

Thank you Lord for seeing me and knowing my pain.  We are in the icu, the place where we get all the special attention. It is necessary to be isolated sometimes so we can hear from you.

The unpluckable position means that when things occur in my life that could derail my faith I need to remember to stand still.

Write down a couple of your hidden mesages.

Girl, Pray for Me and let's stay encouraged.

PLJ

Comments