Now November: Courtney Taylor

Now November, 

I am surrendering my need to figure everything out. . .
I am a NEED TO KNOW person
I want no suspense when it comes to major life decisions, I try to plan them out perfectly. Usually they tend to go according to plan initially, then God gives me a DOUBLE WHAMMY!

I believe this happens for three reasons:
1.) In order for God to show me who is really in charge
2.) To strengthen my faith
3.) To see how faith I am in staying faithful

Surrendering is a process. I will continue to remain faithful and flexible.  (It's not like I have a choice anyway!)





Courtney Taylor is a Christ-chaser. She lives for her family, is an avid reader, a geek chick and a somewhat normal human being! She smiles a lot because she likes to think it changes the atmosphere of the world.






#NowNovember we are free to be Unpluckable,



Comments