Now November: T. A. Moore

Breathe Again 

All this time I had hope that things would change

#NowNovember helped me realize that things will never be the same

Fully embracing the change - surrendering that it has come to an end

Time to move on again and make a new friend
No time to look back to see what's behind
Already wasted six months of my time

On a dream that was foggy from the start
When the pain ripped my heart apart
But now I'm anew 

Somehow HE knew that this test would be hard

HE has given me the strength to endure
What was supposed to tear me down just made me fight to prove that I am a child that always makes her Daddy proud.

Lord continue to order my steps in the direction 
they should go
Only You can I trust to know what is for me is for me
You have, and will provide all my needs...



T.A. Moore 
is a mother of three. She is passionate about event planning and is working on her certification. T.A. loves to make others happy and was Created 2 B Creative! 

Comments

  1. You are "Truly UnPluckable" your roots run deepand your faith deeper. stay Encouraged because today your Encouraged Me!! I look forward to Your "What's Next!.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment