#NowNovember: Shantal-Peaches Bush-Cabell

Now November,

I won't complain even when I don't know how it will work out! 
I won't give up because it's right there waiting. 
I won't lie down. If I do I can't move forward.
I won't be moved from my spot, I have to stay in line to receive what God has for me.
I won't allow distractions to veer me off my journey. I am going places.
I won't allow people, places or things to break my stride.

As long as I won't. I WILL!!!!

As long as you won't, YOU WILL!!!!


Although Shantal Cabell resides in Kentucky with her husband of twenty six years she is a devoted Pittsburgh Steelers fan. She and her husband are the proud parents of two beautiful daughters and two awesome grandchildren. Peaches says, "People see me and think how does she do it? How can she stand so strong? How can she smile in the face of adversity? How can calamity fall at her doorstep yet she overcomes it? My answer, NOTHING BUT THE GRACE OF GOD."






#NowNovember, we are free to be Unpluckable,

Comments

  1. BEAUTIFUL! #tears
    Peaches my sistuh, I read this with such conviction. Thank you. I receive it! Love yuh sistuh-girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL! #tears
    Peaches my sistuh, I read this with such conviction. Thank you. I receive it! Love yuh sistuh-girl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment