#InscribeMe 5: What I am Proud of

Hello Scribes,

Day 5 will be more reflection as we continue through our #InscribeMe process. Today, make a list of 25 things you are proud of. These can be accomplishments in your lifetime, blessings you want to thank God for, memories, or other people in your life that you want to show appreciation to. Sometimes we need to tell people, including ourselves what we appreciate about them.

Go.
___________________________
  1. My parents' legacy.
  2. My siblings for finding their way in the world.
  3. Wilberforce University, I am proud to be an Alum.
  4. Bowling Green State University.
  5. I have been a missionary in Haiti.
  6. My books have impacted people's lives.
  7. My family for remembering their strengths.
  8. My daughter with her faith-walking self.
  9. Hill Dance Academy Theater.
  10. Wesley Community Center
  11. Precious Stones
  12. Black Women United
  13. My siblings
  14. The unit I work with on my job.
  15. Those who have adopted Unpluckable Faith
  16. My cousin S.Renee 
  17. Linda in California
  18. Killing Grace, L. Anderson
  19. C. Barger 
  20. Residence in Praise
  21. L. Dunford for following his dreams.
  22. I appreciate hope.
  23. My grandparents
  24. Aunts and Uncles who made great examples for me
  25. I am proud of all of my Godchildren.
This one may be challenging, but many people write gratitude journals nightly. No matter how long it takes, make a list of 25 things you are proud of, I know you can do it.

#InscribeMe,





Comments