#InscribeMe Day 18: Favorite Childhood Game

Hello Scribes,

It's time to play. What was your favorite childhood game or games?

My daughter loves her dolls.
 Write any memories that arise about playing those games. You never know what you might learn . . .
_____________

  • Give me a bag of jax, a jump rope and a volleyball. My mom and I used to play jax, she used to grab those jax so fast, she taught me how to play. 
  • I think you probably could find me in a corner somewhere reading a book too. 
  • I was telling my daughter about a time when my father was my basketball coach. He was tough but we were a good team.
  • I was on a double dutch team called the "Happy Hoppers" in elementary school. Loved it.
  • Uno. We used to sit on the porch and play Uno by streetlight. Ask my sister about the shenanigans we had: me falling off the porch, my brother trying to beat us, neighborhood kids coming over for tournaments. Fun times with Uno cards.
  • We played Dominoes too. Mom liked Dominoes.
  • Daddy knew how to play chess but he never taught us. I still want to learn.
  • We had a pool table, I still like playing pool.
We should plan an old school game night. What would you want to play?

#InscribeMe,


Comments