#InscribeMe Day 8: Free Day

Hello Scribes,
Whew, finally you have a free day. Use this time to catch up. Today I want to add to my list of lessons learned from my parents including some lessons from friends who are in the room with me:
  • Know the truth about yourself
  • Don't do what I do, do what I say.
  • Treat others as you would like others to treat you.
  • If somebody else can do it, so can you.
  • Always be independent and be able to take care of yourself. If you are in a relationship and it goes south, you might be stuck and be forced to stay when you don't need to.
  • Loosing a child is a greater pain than losing a parent. Older people are supposed to go first so it hurts more.
  • Boil spaghetti strings before you make spaghetti or your spaghetti will be crunchy. 
#InscribeMe,


Comments